This is a bundle of 4 Word Document Tables linked to 1000+ Videos on the AssemblyTube website. It’s a FREE Download.
There is a separate document for KS1, KS2, KS3, and KS4.
Click on any title in the left hand column and go straight to the Assembly Video. There are over 1000 videos to view.
This is the heading for the table.
|Assembly Title||Date Used||Class||Teacher|
- This image shows the layout on page 1 of each document. Click the image for a larger view.
- There are several pages like this in total.
- Click the links in the first column to view each of the Assembly Videos.
- If you use the idea in your Assembly, you can record when you used it, with which class(es) and which teacher(s).
- Helps you keep organised and reduces the chance of you using the same ideas too often.
- Use the table to co-ordinate Assemblies for the team showing who has done what and when.