An AssemblyTube EasyPlay is a USB drive and like all USB drives can become corrupted.
This often happens if it is removed from a computer whilst it is still being used.
Do NOT format your EasyPlay as this will remove all data from it.
If your EasyPlay has become corrupted here is something to try.
- Insert the EasyPlay into the USB port of your system.
- Go to My Computer> and find the EasyPlay.
- Right click the EasyPlay drive letter and open its Properties.
- Click on the Tools tab.
- Click Error Checking then Scan/Repair drive. Some versions of Windows have a “Rebuild” button.
- Let the scan process get completed. Close the scan window once it’s completed.
- Right-click the icon of the EasyPlay and “Eject”. Then remove the EasyPlay from USB port.
If the above method does not work for you, try following the advice in the video below. Work through the suggestions in the order given.
If you get a message asking if you want to format the drive, click cancel,
DO NOT FORMAT THE EASYPLAY AS THIS WILL REMOVE ALL DATA FROM IT PERMANENTLY.
The final idea shown in the video involves using free Easeus Data Recovery software which you can download from here. This software has to be installed on your computer, not on the EasyPlay. When you run the Easeus Data Recovery software it will guide you through recovering the data on your EasyPlay.