Friendship - Script

• 0 Replies

Offline Sara

• Age Range?: Primary & Secondary
  • Want a Buddy?: no
Friendship - Script
« on: November 21, 2012, 06:20:59 PM »
Aim: to explore the value and sacrifice of friendship

1 Ask for two volunteers who are friends. Have a plate of chocolate on one side of your stage. Send George over to it and invite him to eat a piece of chocolate. Ask Fred if he'd like to join George and send him over too to eat chocolate.

Now give George a really horrible job to do: give him a toilet brush and say that the boys' toilets need cleaning. Ask the children if they think Fred will be happy to join him on this task too. Ask Fred too. Thank the friends and ask them to sit down.

2 Say that sometimes we go through nice times in real life, like the plate of chocolate: there are birthday parties and holidays and treats to share with our friends. But there are also toilet brush times: really sad times or really difficult times that we don't want to go through, but we have to. One way that God helps us through these bad times is by giving us friends to stick with us, even at the worst of times. Just like Naomi and Ruth. I wonder if we have two girls who can come and play the parts of Naomi and Ruth as I tell the story?

Read More ...
Friendship Assembly Script

Friendship Assembly Stories
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 03:09:02 PM by Sara »
If video not working click "report to moderator" & we'll fix it.

It's completely free to join and use Assemblytube

SimplePortal 2.3.8 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal