Thoughtfulness - Script

• 0 Replies

Offline Sara

• Age Range?: Primary & Secondary
  • Want a Buddy?: no
Thoughtfulness - Script
« on: November 21, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »
Aim: to explore the value of being thoughtful

1 Ask: Have you ever met a truly thoughtful person? What are they like? Collect the answers on a flipchart.

So perhaps being thoughtful might mean someone who is full of thoughts – who thinks a great deal. Or it might mean someone who is considerate of other people.

Perhaps sometimes people are so full of thoughts that they don’t consider other people’s feelings. Maybe we’re thinking so hard about something really important, and we forget to do something which grown-ups think is important. It might surprise you to learn that Jesus was like that. He was so full of thoughts about things which were really important that he didn’t always do what people thought he should. But Jesus’ thoughtfulness made other people thoughtful too. Imagine for a minute that I’m Mary, Jesus’ mum.

2 (Flap round the room in a panic, asking children:) Where is he? Where is he? Have you seen Jesus anywhere? Have you seen Jesus anywhere? Honestly! He’s usually such a good boy. In fact he’s ALWAYS such a good boy, I never thought to check he was with us when we left Jerusalem. I thought he was with one of his cousins or his auntie or his grandma or the neighbours…I suppose it was thoughtless of me, but he’s always so good! Joseph, have you seen Jesus? Oh no, nobody’s seen him all day! We’ll have to go back to Jerusalem and look for him.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 08:10:31 PM by Sara »
If video not working click "report to moderator" & we'll fix it.

It's completely free to join and use Assemblytube

SimplePortal 2.3.8 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal