Fresh Start - Script

• 0 Replies

Offline Sara

• Age Range?: Primary & Secondary
  • Want a Buddy?: no
Fresh Start - Script
« on: November 21, 2012, 07:44:06 PM »
Fresh Start
At the beginning of every year, millions of people decide to make New Year's Resolutions. I wonder if any of you have ever made a new years resolution? Hands up! OK, so how many of you actually kept the resolution? Hands up! OK, so most of you didn't keep the resolution, the others of you are just fakers... or possibly you're telling the truth!

Random Idea
Depending on your relationship with the school / students, you can get away with doing different things - in a fun sense! You could come wearing different kinds of clothes - I've decided to be a goth / chav / emo this year. Or say you're going to be using a new word, or giving free sweets out. Or if it's a school where your relationship isn't as good, just say what you'll be doing as a fresh start this year (getting fit / getting to places on time etc etc).

Top 10 New Year Resolutions
A survey in US found these were the top 10 new year resolutions...

1. Spend more time with family and friends. Some of you may not agree with this one! 50% of Americans enjoy being with loved ones. Believe me, no-one on their death bed says they wish they'd made more money. Time after time, people say they wished they'd spent more time with family and friends.

Read More ...
Fresh Start Assembly Script

Overcoming Obstacles Assembly Stories

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:33:10 PM by Sara »
If video not working click "report to moderator" & we'll fix it.

It's completely free to join and use Assemblytube

SimplePortal 2.3.8 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal