Updating EasyPlay Assembly Manager
When you select Assembly Manager from your EasyPlay menu, you should get the Assembly Planner for the current year. As the new school year approaches you will want to update this planner.
To update the planner to the 2017-2018 academic year, please follow these instructions. These instructions work with all versions of the EasyPlay.
- Start your EasyPlay and from the main menu choose “Assembly Manager”.
- The planner should open in Word. Save this document as AssembyManagerYearPlanner-old.doc in the “Assembly Documents” folder of your EasyPlay. This is so that you have a copy of your old planner and anything you added to it.
- Download the updated planner to your computer by clicking on this link.
- When you have downloaded this file, rename it as AssemblyManagerYearPlanner.doc
- Copy this renamed file to the “Resources” folder of your EasyPlay. You will be asked if you want to overwrite the current file. Choose yes.
- Your EasyPlay is now updated.
If you need support with this process, please create a Support Ticket from the support menu above. You will need to be logged into the EasyPlay website to create a Support Ticket.